Unmonitored and Ignored Items
- When you list more items than your PS quota allows
- When you relist items in eBay that were previously delisted
- Following a new import from an eBay account that has existing items
- You have listings in your eBay account that you intentionally wish to keep separate from PS
- Items that are unable to be monitored in PS due to the price/stock data not being available after several attempts, (perhaps due to the SKU being removed or changed) are automatically moved to the Ignored tab. However if you wish you can choose to allow PS to automatically delist any items which cannot be monitored, rather than sending them to the Ignored tab. The setting below can be found in Marketplaces Settings > Ebay:
Please note: Please be aware however that if you are using Auto Ordering, items in both the Unmonitored and Ignored tabs will be Auto Ordered if you have previously uploaded them to PS. This could result in massive profit losses if you don't disable Auto Ordering for those items, as PS will still attempt to order them.