Raising a Helpdesk Ticket
This article will explain how you can raise a ticket via our helpdesk and highlight ways to get your question answered as quickly as possible.
How to Raise a Helpdesk Ticket
The Profit Scraper Helpdesk is our official support area and can be found here: https://help.profitscraper.com/
We ask you to raise a helpdesk ticket in the following scenarios:
- You have browsed the helpdesk categories and/or searched for keywords related to your question via the search box, but still couldn't find the answer
- You have a technical problem
- You have a question regarding our affiliate program
- You would like some advice from our Customer Happiness Specialists
If any of the above hold true, please click on the 'Submit a ticket' link in the upper right-hand corner of the helpdesk, to raise a ticket.
Please note: We are working hard to get your tickets answered as quickly as possible. Our support for general queries is provided 7 days a week but technical support is closed on weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
Help Us to Help You
When opening a ticket please provide as many insights as possible to help us to help you as quickly as possible.
Below is a list of things that will help us answer your queries quicker:
- Your Profit Scraper account name - provide sub-account if applicable
- Examples of Items - provide links, item IDs (eBay item ID / Amazon ASIN)
- Related Screenshots that better describe the issue
- Auto Ordering queries - provide sale record (you can find this on the auto ordering report)
The more details you provide when raising a ticket, the less time will be wasted on follow up emails.