eBay Proof of Delivery - Parcel Track website
Sometimes, eBay requests proof of delivery for selected orders. With our ParcelTrack tracking website, Profit Scraper can help you with providing proof of delivery to submit to eBay.
Obtaining Proof of Delivery
- Directly from the ParcelTrack tracking website
- From within your Profit Scraper membership area (allows you to upload a photo as proof of delivery)
Option 1 - Via ParcelTrack website
- Visit our tracking website via http://www.parceltrack.net/.
- Type the Amazon order id or the tracking code into the tracking box and click 'Track now'.
- You will see a new window, showing the tracking information, as seen below.
Option 2 - Via Profit Scraper members area
- Navigate to your Auto Ordering report via Reports > Auto Ordering. (Make sure you are on the 'Completed Orders' tab.)
- Find the order which you need to obtain tracking for via the search boxes. You could use the 'Sale Record', 'Buyer' or 'Store Order ID', or alternatively chose a date range to find the order.
- Within the 'Actions' column, you will find a map pin icon, as seen below. This is where the tracking information can be obtained.
- When viewing tracking information, a pop up is triggered, as seen below: